.NET Application Developer
We are looking for a Senior C# .NET Developer.
KEY TASKS & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• .NET Application development using software best practices .
• Ability to deliver results using .NET framework and C# for building scalable applications.
• Your responsibilities will involve the full SDLC – design, build, testing and release of working software. You will contribute to a continuous improvement environment, review code of team members, mentor and train junior developers, assist in adherence to development standards, guidelines and best practices agreed by the team.
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Analyze the customer needs and design, document, test, and develop software as required to satisfy the functional and non-requirements.
• Provide technical expertise on aspects of the organization´s IT infrastructure / software applications / architecture / hardware to internal customers, advise them of appropriate actions to fulfill procedural and regulatory requirements or solve immediate problems.
• Manages production support issues.
• Works with customers as required.
• Completes agreed work within established estimates and communicates status and issues promptly
TRAVEL & OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
Regularly (2-4 Days per Month).
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• Proven working experience in software development (more than 4 years)
• Strong knowledge on C# and .NET Platform
• .NET WebAPI Framework for maintaining and implementing RESTful applications.
• Hands-on experience with Azure App Services and Azure Service Bus
• DevOps activities (build, deploy and release management) with VSTS
• Strong in Relational Databases, LINQ and ORM Tools (Entity Framework)
• Solid foundation in enterprise application fundamentals such as data structures and object oriented design is critical.
• SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and RESTful API Design Applications
• Proven experience developing multi-layer software solutions using cloud patterns and API Management solutions.
• .NET Framework
• Strong C# Skills
• ASP.NET MVC and NodeJS
• WebAPI Framework, WCF and WS (Web Service) Extensions
• Azure Platform: Azure App Services and Azure Service Bus
• SQL Server, MySQL and MongoDB
• Message Oriented Middleware, MSMQ and ESB
Nice to have:
• Frameworks for cross-platform mobile development
• Amazon Cloud Platform (AWS)
If you are interested, send your resume to: email@example.com with the topic .NET Application Developer (BCN)
Para inscribirse a esta oferta oferta laboral envíe un email a firstname.lastname@example.org